Protect your RV before you hit the road is essential. Property owners of any type often need to take the steps necessary to keep their vehicles, including mobile homes, RVs, and others protected. But, why do you need this type of policy? Isn't it good enough to have a car insurance plan for your RV? Don't be fooled. You could be at risk of you don't have the right insurance plan. Let our insurance agents at Weathervane Insurance Solutions help you to get into the right policy for your needs. As an independent agency, we can help you.
An RV plan is significantly different than a car insurance plan. While the two may provide the same level of protection when it comes to meeting liability requirements on the road, most RVs are much more valuable and they come with a different set of risks. If you own one, you'll need to protect against any risk, including:
- Damage to the vehicle itself
- Damage to your possessions within it
- Risks associated with theft, fire, and vandalism
- Risks associated with car accidents
- You'll also need to protect through liability insurance. With an RV, you'll need a higher level of liability insurance since your vehicle is bigger, more likely to cause a significant accident, and could cause injury to those who are using it as well.
The good news is that Weathervane Insurance Solutions can help you. We'll help you to compare policies from multiple insurance carriers to help you to find the most comprehensive protection. You'll meet any liability insurance requirements, but you'll also get RV insurance that fits your budget. As an independent agency, our job is to help you to have peace of mind while you are on the road. We can do that because we can help you to compare policy options easily and quickly. Call our agents today!